Who Needs This Product
Technical compute developers: HPC software developers, domain specialists, students, and educators.
Enterprise and cloud application developers: Software developers, business analysts, and data analysts.
What's New in 2018
Modernize Code for Performance, Scalability, and Portability
- Deliver and scale forward with consistent programming for Intel® Xeon® and Intel® Xeon Phi™ processors using Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions 512 instructions.
- Find high-impact, but under-optimized loops using the Roofline analysis in Intel® Advisor.
- Accelerate HPC with high-performance Python.
- Stay up to date with the latest standards and integrated development environments (IDE):
- Full C++14 and initial C++ 2017 (in draft)
- Full Fortran 2008 and initial Fortran 2015 (in draft)
- Python 2.7 and 3.6
- Initial OpenMP* 5.0 (in draft)
- Visual Studio* 2017 integration
Flexibility for Your Needs
- Quickly spot high-payoff opportunities for faster code using a combined performance snapshot for MPI, CPU, FPU, and memory use.
- Easily access the latest Intel® Performance Libraries and Intel® Distribution for Python* via APT GET, YUM, and Conda*.
- Immediately use new, broader redistribution rights for Intel® Performance Libraries and Intel Distribution for Python.
Choose the Version That's Right for You
Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2018 Composer Edition includes industry-leading C++ and Fortran compilers, performance libraries, standards-based parallel models, and performance-optimized Python. Build fast code, faster.
Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2018 Professional Edition includes a complete selection of compilers and libraries. Build your capabilities with a performance profiler, optimized vectorization, threading prototyping, and debugging tools for memory and threads.
Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2018 Cluster Edition is our flagship suite. It includes all tools from the other versions, plus an MPI library, an MPI tuning and analysis tool, and an advanced cluster diagnostic system.